Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just one slice please; hmm maybe one more...



A search for most things is frustrating in our urban sprawl, finding a slice in Koreatown is no different. There are places that advertise that they have pizza but it's pretty difficult finding a place that has slices. I have more walking around the neighborhood to do in regards to finding Koreatown slices (especially after eating two pieces) but Pizza King on Western on the SW corner at 3rd is pretty tasty. They have the obligatory pepperoni and cheese but they also have slices of their signature white pizza (not bad). The slices are not huge which I think works because sometimes I don’t want a GIANT piece. Slices range from $2.25ish to almost $3 depending on the topping. I have also had King of New York Pizza deliver which is really a plus if you want a whole pizza. The people at King of New York are pretty nice and the environment is clean and casually accommodating if you want to dine in. I am looking forward to writing about Pizza Go; I have been assured (by those who work there) that they have the best Pizza in Koreatown. This remains to be seen; however, they don’t have slices and King of New York does. Hmmm, pizza wars in Koreatown. It could get pretty vicious out there.

No comments: