
I guess my first blog will pay homage to the Purple Line or the Lavender Line as I also like to hear it being called. Yes, we are so lucky to actually have a subway even if it is limited. We can get to Long Beach, Downtown, No Hollywood, Los Feliz, Hollywood etc. Really there are some places that we can frequent without having to give up that precious parking spot even if we have to take a cab home after 11:30PM. I have just recently discovered Fresh and Easy. It’s not Whole Foods, it’s not Trader Joes but it is great in it’s own way. You can take the Lavender Line to the Red Line and get off at Hollywood and Highland. If you walk west about 2 blocks you’ll see it on the north side of the street. They have organic foods and those lame-o foods that you find at Ralph’s behind the Wiltern Theater. I promise to blog more on the places that you can get to via the Metro but really Fresh and Easy is good! http://www.freshandeasy.com/whereweareMaps.aspx?map=LosAngeles
2 comments:
I will have to check out Fresh and Easy. Thanks for the info.
Me, too!
Post a Comment